Saturday 8 September 2012

YCN awards ceremony


On Tuesday night I travelled down to Shoreditch Town Hall for the YCN awards, my friends Rob, Sam and I were being commended for our ideas for the Google packaging brief.
The night was filled with amazing flower displays, a Jamaican steel drum band, huge dishes of pulled pork by bompas & parr and not forgetting glittery pineapples.


I was also given the best of year award, which was a huge surprise (honestly, you should have seen my face!) I have no idea why I was awarded it, but let be honest I'm pretty happy about it. It's probably the best things to happen in my academic 'career'. I was awarded with an awesome star light and a flower crown made by the flower appreciation society.


An amazing colourful night I will not be forgetting anytime soon, all followed by graduation the next day. (Which I'm sure will be a post very soon..)

No comments:

Post a Comment