Monday 10 September 2012

Graduation Day


The day I worked 3 years for, my graduation day! It was a beautiful sunny day in Lincoln, the castle and cathedral (where my graduation was held) always look lovely in the sun. Although I was a bit tired from the YCN awards the night before I was really excited to see my friends and everyone off my course. Even though I have mixed feelings to whether university was really for me, and continually ask myself if I actually learned anything, I am glad I went. Mostly due to the friends I made, experiences I had and of course getting to meet my boyfriend!


Part of me is really sad that I won't be going back again this year, but maybe it's time to move on to a new chapter. For the day I wore a dress by Coast and shoes by Dorothy Perkins.


Congratulation Graphic Design Class '12!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely dress and shoes! :)

    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw congrats!! i remembered when in graduated- i was so excited and proud and couldn't wait to see what the world had in store for me. enjoy this time :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You and your boyfriend look lovely together- hope you had a brilliant day :) xx

    ReplyDelete