Monday 6 August 2012

Strawberries & Banana

Recently I've discovered a great simple, quick and healthy dessert. I'm one of those people who love sweet things, and after most meals I'll be craving something sweet. Now I've found something perfect for that situation, it's a sort of ice cream meets smoothie, meets a muller corner...












Looks good right?! and it's so simple and easy to do, you only need 3 ingredients.
Frozen banana, frozen strawberries and one ginger nut biscuit!













Blend the fruit together...














Serve it up and crush your biscuit on top, and you're done!











So easy, just takes a little thinking ahead!

5 comments:

  1. This looks absolutely deeeeelicious ! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks really yummy, and a good way to get some of your five a day in! doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog is so pretty!! I love the layout and the text edits on your photos! and your recipes look divine, I'm definitely trying them out!! I'm not very confident with cooking but I'm starting to experiment, so your blog will be wonderful inspiration!! I'm a new follower, for sure!

    Aimée xx
    http://wehaveobsessions.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a good idea! Great blog :) xx

    teacuptoast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete