Saturday 14 July 2012

The most amazing home made burgers ever

I wasn't actaully going to make a post about these, cause you know they were just pretty regular burgers... but infact they turn out to be so amazingly tasty.

--------------------------------------------------
Make about 6-7 burgers
Prep time: under 10 minutes.
--------------------------------------------------
Ingredients 

  • 500g of mince
  • 2 egg yolks
  • salt and pepper
  • a good few gulps of lea and perrins
  • half a onion, finely chopped
  • 1 carrot, really finely chopped
  • 3 medium sized mushrooms, really finely chopped.
  • heart shaped cookie cut optional
--------------------------------------------------
Method
01. Throw everything in the bowl and mix well.
02. Then mould into burger shapes, or use a cookie cutter like I did (makes them all the same size so they cook evenly)
03. BBQ, grill, oven bake, fry how ever you like your burgers! (I BBQ'd mine)
04. Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. these made me smile :) I'm now feeling rather hungry and craving one of these! They remind of when my mum used cutters for our sandwiches :) yum yum yum xx

    iampolkadots.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete