Tuesday 26 June 2012

A Classic Lip & Silhouette

Katy Perry // Lily Collins // January Jones as Betty Draper // Anne Hathaway as Seline Kyle

I am currently obsessed with the 1950s and their chic tailoring of clothes and choice of lip colour, a bold red. Above are a few recent examples of this style of look, and four of my current style inspirations. Katy Perry looked so stunning in The Hollywood Report shoot she recently did, and is anyone as excited for Batman as I am? I can't wait to see Anne Hathaway as Catwomen!

This Summer I will be definitely be channelling this look and well into autumn more than likely too. Gothic Glamour is going to be huge this winter too, so maybe then the red lipstick can turn into a deep plum.

What do you think about red lips and a 50s silhouette, are you a fan?



No comments:

Post a Comment